Grow your personal, professional and spiritual self
No matter where you are in the world, SLCT’s online real time virtual classroom brings you together with a community of like minded souls who will walk with you on your journey to becoming a certified life coach. This unique program provides a deep level of connection with your instructors and student peers, so that you can grow and learn in a safe, positive environment.
This 120-hour Life Coach training program covers all the core competencies outlined by both the ICF and the IAC. SLCT fully prepares our students to become a member and then begin the ACC or PCC certification pathways if they choose.
About Richard Seaman, Founder of SLCT
SLCT’s 120 hour life coach certification training program is led by renowned and respected master life coach Richard Seaman. Richard is an award-winning teacher, gifted speaker and the founder and director of SLCT.
For the last two decades, Richard has dedicated his life to profoundly transforming people’s lives globally – personally, professionally and spiritually. A master life coach, motivational speaker and inspirational figure who has worked with people from all walks of life including fortune 500 companies like Intel, Microsoft, Boeing, University of Washington, and your everyday next door neighbor.
Explore the SLCT Virtual Classroom
Our 120 hour life coach training program encompasses 6 courses, each designed to equip you with the skills and strategies to develop a career with purpose. Our holistic approach is aimed at developing your personal, professional and spiritual self so that you can share your gifts with the world in a loving and profitable way.
Foundations of Coaching
This 20-Hour course teaches you the foundations of transformational coaching. Level 1 consists of Course Module 1.
- The Promises, Ethics, and Protocols to Life Coaching.
- SLCT’s 11-Step protocol to a Life Coaching session and how to move your clients forward into their lives with purpose, power, passion, and a plan.
- Two Life Coaching video tools: The Wheel of Life and The Standards Survey, and how to integrate these powerful coaching tools into your clients everyday life.
- The differences between Coaching, Counseling, and Consulting.
- How to use Mediation Skills with your coaching clients
We assist our students in connecting to their intuition, higher power, and their inner knowing. You will receive unparalleled life coach training, find your voice, and show up in the world in a different, more powerful way. Upon successful completion of the Life Coach training program, you will earn a life coach certification. This 120-hour Life Coach training program covers all the core competencies outlined by both the ICF and the IAC. Seattle Life Coach Training (SLCT) is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the International Association of Coaching (IAC) and fully prepares our students to become a member and then begin the ACC or PCC certification pathways if they choose.
Core Strategies for Coaching
This 80-Hour course teaches you 25 skills and tools that will support your successful coaching business, and will evolve you in your personal and professional development. Level 2 consists of Course Modules 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- How to draw out your clients big dreams and support them in creating and achieving their goals.
- Create Life Mantra Statements for your clients.
- Use assessment tools to discover your clients’ authentic selves.
- Discover how to manifest, eliminate negative self-talk, and build powerful mission statements
- Learn to use client intake forms, build rapport, and get in touch with your own Soul
- How to coach clients in real sessions.
- How to draw out what is not serving the client and replace it with power attribute.
- How to address your client’s fears and obstacles using metaphors.
- How to break through and reframe your clients repeating disempowering stories.
- How to draw out and drill down your clients, which will create rapid attainment in your client’s goals and aspirations.
- Practice and Coach the coaching skills and tools you’ve already learned in your previous SLCT courses.
- You will learn how to Market Yourself & Create a profitable coaching business.
- You will learn how to build coaching models & how to coach the models you create.
- You will learn how to coach people in Relationships.
- You will learn how to coach your clients through Change.
- You will learn the art of Clean Communication as a Life Coach.
- Discovery blocks to being Fully Expressed and Teach, Motive, Inspire and Shine.
- How to Coach Clients through Judgement, Forgiveness and Apologies.
- How to Coach Clients for Miracle Readiness & Support them by helping them reveal their Gifts.
- You will record Coaching Sessions and receive instructor feedback.
- The Ten Characteristics of a Successfully Coaching
- How to Market yourself and Get Paying Clients.
- The Seven Success Keys to Entrepreneurship.
- The Code of Morals from the ICF and the IAC
Advanced Strategies for Coaching
This final course, 20-Hour Advanced Level Coaching, teaches you skills and tools that will set you apart from all other coaches in the world and bring you repeat clients. Level 3 consists of Course Module 6.
- What Self-Expression as a coach is and the 12 Keys to Successful Coaching.
- Expanded Metaphor Coaching Tool.
- G.A.P Coaching Tool.
- The 9 Fruits of the Spirit Coaching Tool.
- Life Coaching Homework, Sessions, Summaries, Case Studies and Competencies.
- 6-Minute Speech to Shine.
We’ve made online life coach training accessible to all, with convenient weekend classes that fit into your busy schedule. Our virtual classroom opens on August 27, 2021!
Times: Friday 6 to 10 pm, Saturday 9 am to 1 pm, Sunday 2 to 6 pm
Course 1: August 27, 2021 – September 11, 2021
Course 2: September 12, 2021 – October 8, 2021
Course 3: October 9, 2021 – October 24, 2021
Course 4: November 5, 2021 – November 20, 2021
Course 5: November 21- December 25, 2021
Course 6: December 18, 2021 – January 9, 2021
Receive 10% off when you pay your entire tuition in full. We also offer interest free payment plans.
Are you ready to make a positive change in the world? Your journey begins today
Fill out the form below to be connected to our admissions counselor. We can’t wait to meet you and learn about your vision for the future. Be sure to ask about our interest-free payment plan!