You will change your Life and the Lives around you!
Find your tribe with our Online 120-hour life coach certification training program.
No matter where you are in the world this Online Real Time Instructor Guided Virtual Classroom will connect you with a community of like minded souls who will walk with you on your journey to becoming a certified life coach. This unique program provides a deep level of connection with your instructors and student peers, so that you can grow and learn in a safe, positive environment.
For the last 10 years SLCT’s mission has been to Train our students to Transform Lives, help individuals discover their Gifts and Talents, and support them as they take their skills & talents out into the world in a loving and profitable way. SLCT classes are Personal, Professional, and Spiritual Development simultaneously.
Foundations of Coaching
This 20-Hour course teaches you the foundations of transformational coaching. Level 1 consists of Course Module 1.
- The Promises, Ethics, and Protocols to Life Coaching.
- SLCT’s 11-Step protocol to a Life Coaching session and how to move your clients forward into their lives with purpose, power, passion, and a plan.
- Two Life Coaching video tools: The Wheel of Life and The Standards Survey, and how to integrate these powerful coaching tools into your clients everyday life.
- The differences between Coaching, Counseling, and Consulting.
- How to use Mediation Skills with your coaching clients
We assist our students in connecting to their intuition, higher power, and their inner knowing. You will receive unparalleled life coach training, find your voice, and show up in the world in a different, more powerful way. Upon successful completion of the Life Coach training program, you will earn a life coach certification. This 120-hour Life Coach training program covers all the core competencies outlined by both the ICF and the IAC. Seattle Life Coach Training (SLCT) is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the International Association of Coaching (IAC) and fully prepares our students to become a member and then begin the ACC or PCC certification pathways if they choose.
Core Strategies for Coaching
This 80-Hour course teaches you 25 skills and tools that will support your successful coaching business, and will evolve you in your personal and professional development. Level 2 consists of Course Modules 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- How to draw out your clients big dreams and support them in creating and achieving their goals.
- Create Life Mantra Statements for your clients.
- Use assessment tools to discover your clients’ authentic selves.
- Discover how to manifest, eliminate negative self-talk, and build powerful mission statements
- Learn to use client intake forms, build rapport, and get in touch with your own Soul
- How to coach clients in real sessions.
- How to draw out what is not serving the client and replace it with power attribute.
- How to address your client’s fears and obstacles using metaphors.
- How to break through and reframe your clients repeating disempowering stories.
- How to draw out and drill down your clients, which will create rapid attainment in your client’s goals and aspirations.
- Practice and Coach the coaching skills and tools you’ve already learned in your previous SLCT courses.
- You will learn how to Market Yourself & Create a profitable coaching business.
- You will learn how to build coaching models & how to coach the models you create.
- You will learn how to coach people in Relationships.
- You will learn how to coach your clients through Change.
- You will learn the art of Clean Communication as a Life Coach.
- Discovery blocks to being Fully Expressed and Teach, Motive, Inspire and Shine.
- How to Coach Clients through Judgement, Forgiveness and Apologies.
- How to Coach Clients for Miracle Readiness & Support them by helping them reveal their Gifts.
- You will record Coaching Sessions and receive instructor feedback.
- The Ten Characteristics of a Successfully Coaching
- How to Market yourself and Get Paying Clients.
- The Seven Success Keys to Entrepreneurship.
- The Code of Morals from the ICF and the IAC
Advanced Strategies for Coaching
This final course, 20-Hour Advanced Level Coaching, teaches you skills and tools that will set you apart from all other coaches in the world and bring you repeat clients. Level 3 consists of Course Module 6.
- What Self-Expression as a coach is and the 12 Keys to Successful Coaching.
- Expanded Metaphor Coaching Tool.
- G.A.P Coaching Tool.
- The 9 Fruits of the Spirit Coaching Tool.
- Life Coaching Homework, Sessions, Summaries, Case Studies and Competencies.
- 6-Minute Speech to Shine.
SLCT Online Virtual Start Dates
Times: Friday 6 to 10 pm, Saturday 9 am to 1 pm, Sunday 2 to 6 pm
Course 1: August 27, 2021 – September 11, 2021
Course 2: September 12, 2021 – October 8, 2021
Course 3: October 9, 2021 – October 24, 2021
Course 4: November 5, 2021 – November 20, 2021
Course 5: November 21, 2021 – December 17, 2021
Course 6: December 18, 2021 – January 9, 2022
Scroll Down to Schedule a Discovery Call Today!
To learn more about how Seattle Life Coach Training (SLCT) can support your dream of becoming a
Certified Life Coach.
Our training includes a business development program to Jump Start Your Career!
Ask your admissions advisor about our
tuition and our interest – free payment plan!
Receive 10% off when you pay the entire tuition in full.
Schedule a One-on-One Discovery Call
Speak with an admissions counselor about your life coach education goals.
Self-Paced Online Life Coach Certification
If you would like to learn course-by-course at your own pace, SLCT offers individual courses that you can take on your schedule. Our online courses are available for purchase right now, and equip you with the same skills and learning opportunities as our other certified life coaching programs. Click the button below to begin today.